Customizing your Keyboard can open up an exciting world of possibilities for gamers looking to take their gaming experience to new heights. Whether you’re enjoying PC playtime or on the go with a laptop, changing its colour is one way – but what if it could be more complex? Don’t worry! We’ve got simple solutions for every type of Keyboard that will get you back in control fast and guarantee hours upon hours of colourful fun.
Advantages of changing the colour of the Keyboard
The creative ability to customize the colour of your Keyboard has become a beloved feature among professionals and avid gamers alike. With just a click, you can alter the tones associated with frequently used keys–such as WASD—helping keep focus while playing games during low light or in darkness. Keyboard customization goes beyond gaming: it offers an alert system for when devices overheat and verifies that gadgets are functioning normally. The best yet is getting to choose hues which express individual personality!
So now let’s begin with our various techniques.
To change the backlight colour of your personal computer, you need to follow these steps:
- Press “Fn” and “C” on the Keyboard simultaneously. This will bring you to the colour wheel, where the brilliant default colours are White, Red, Green, and Blue.
- To add additional custom colours beyond these defaults, head over to the system setup (BIOS) and create a cycle. Note that only two extra colours can be applied in this process.
- On the left sidebar of the navigation menu, locate “Lighting” and select it.
- There are three options available; Animation, Static, or Off. Select “Static” if you want to manually choose which colour your Keyboard’s backlight should be set to.
- Finally, pick whatever colour you’d like your Keyboard’s backlight to be!
Check out our XPG SUMMONER keyboard review to learn how to customize its colour settings. Make sure your gaming experience is just the way you like with this handy feature!
How to change the colour of your Keyboard on a Laptop?
Changing the colour on Windows 10
With the right know-how, it’s easy to brighten up your laptop workstation! Windows 10 laptops have integrated keyboard backlighting as standard – but don’t be satisfied with a less-than-vibrant colour palette. Learn how to make adjustments and customize for brighter hues that bring life into your workspace.
- Click on settings.
- Type “Set Keyboard Theme” into the search box and press the search button.
- You will now be presented with a range of colours – red, blue, green, pink, black, or grey – from which to choose for your Keyboard’s backlight.
- Select the one you prefer!
Changing the colour on Windows 11
Brighten up your workspace with Windows 11! It’s easy to customize the colour of your keyboard light; follow these simple steps and start enjoying a colourful working environment.
To change the colour of your Keyboard, follow these steps:
- Head over to the taskbar’s Search icon.
- Type in “Keyboard Theme” and hit enter.
- You will then be presented with a list of colours – red, blue, green, pink, black, or grey – to choose from for your Keyboard’s backlight.
- Select your preferred colour!
Changing the colour on Mac Book Air
Change your keyboard lights to any colour you desire with these easy instructions! If you own a Mac, follow the quick steps listed here, and your keys will be glowing in no time.
- Navigate to the Apple Menu area.
- Click on the System Preferences option from the menu.
- First Click On “System Preferences” and then Select “Keyboard.”
- Turn On “Adjust keyboard brightness in low light” and enjoy it.
- This will allow you to customize your Keyboard’s lighting to match your unique gaming setup and preferences!
To customize your Dell computer and give it a new look, follow these easy steps to alter the colour of your keyboard light! With this simple tweak, you can brighten up any room. Enjoy showing off all those beautiful colours with just one touch!
To customize the backlight of your Dell laptop keyboard, try these steps:
- Press F12 twice while your laptop is booting.
- This will bring up a menu with different options in the left-side window pane.
- From the options, select “BIOS Setup.”
- After that, click “System Configuration” and choose “RGB Keyboard Backlight” from the available choices.
- The option to enable or disable colours on your Keyboard can be found in the right-side window pane.
You can quickly and easily adjust your Lenovo laptop’s backlight with a keypress! Use the Fn + Spacebar combination to toggle between on/off for a personalized viewing experience.
MSI’s cutting-edge gaming laptops are renowned for their advanced performance, but many need to learn that you can customize the keyboard lighting according to your preferences. Unleash your creativity and personalize every aspect of your laptop experience – with MSI, it’s as easy as a few clicks away!
To customize the lighting of your MSI keyboard with SteelSeries Engine, follow these steps:
- Install the most recent version of SteelSeries Engine software.
- Enter “SteelSeries Engine” in the search bar on the Start Menu.
- Launch the SteelSeries Engine by tapping it.
- Go to the Engine tab and select “GEAR.”
- Locate and tap on MSI Per-Key RGB Keyboard from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a configuration from the extensive list available in the drop-down menu.
- To customize the colour of your Keyboard, tap “New Button” and give your new configuration a name.
- You will then be free to modify it as you wish!
Try this ingenious but straightforward technique to take your laptop’s keyboard lighting to the next level! All you have to do is locate the “Fn” and “f5” keys on your Keyboard. When these two buttons are pressed simultaneously, voilà – you can instantly alter or restore the colour of your Keyboard’s lights. Make sure that any changes made suit whatever environment helps you work best!
How to change the colour of your keyboard on Chromebook
Take your gaming to the next level! With select Chromebooks, you can unlock enhanced features designed specifically for gamers. Elevate your game today and see what a difference it makes!
Chromebooks have become a popular choice for those who value comprehensive computing solutions. These particular devices offer several enhanced features, making them an even more attractive option than their competitors!
Invite your friends, light up the room and bask in alluring illuminated hues with this stunning keyboard transformation. With our guide as a companion, you’re now equipped to customize that one-of-a-kind look whenever – just like magic!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the keyboard light?
There are a few ways to change the keyboard light on your computer. If you are using a Windows computer, you can change the keyboard light by pressing the Function (Fn) key and then pressing one of the function keys with a light bulb. On a Mac, you can change the keyboard light by selecting System Preferences and selecting Keyboard. Under Keyboard Lighting, you can select either None, Automatic (which will make the keyboard light turn off after a period of inactivity), or Always On.
How do I change the colour of my gaming keyboard?
You can change the colour of your gaming keyboard in a few different ways. One way is to use a gaming keyboard that already has multicoloured backlighting. This will allow you to change the colours of the backlight to match your mood or gaming environment.
Another way to change the colour of your gaming keyboard is by using a program like Razer’s Chroma software. Razer’s Chroma software allows you to customize the colour of each key on your Keyboard and create lighting effects and profiles that can be used with specific games.
How do I change the colour of my Keyboard in Windows 10?
To change the colour of your Keyboard in Windows 10, you’ll need to open the Settings app. You can do this by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the Settings icon.
Once you’re in the Settings app, select Devices from the list of categories on the left-hand side of the window, then select Keyboard from the list of devices on the right-hand side of the window.
Under “Keyboard color”, you’ll be able to choose one of a few different colours for your Keyboard. To apply your new colour, click on it and then click on Apply at the bottom of the window.
How do I change the colour of the keyboard light on my HP?
You can change the colour of your keyboard light on your HP by going to the Start Menu and typing “Keyboard” into the search bar. Then, under the Related Results tab, click on Change Keyboard Settings. Once in the Keyboard Properties window, click on the Colors tab and select the colour you want from the drop-down menu. Click Apply and then OK.
Can you change the LEDs on the Keyboard?
Are you curious about the possibility of customizing your Keyboard for a brighter, more personal touch? Then look no further—you can change LEDs on your Keyboard!